If your camera is displaying "SD Card Lock", "No Memory" or "No Card" then follow these steps to remedy the problem.
1. Make sure that the card is not physically locked. Many SD cards have a small toggle switch or lock on the side. With the camera OFF and SD card removed, look on the side of the card to see if it is in the locked position. If it does not indicate which position is locked, move the switch to the opposite position. Put the card back in the camera. Turn the camera back ON. If it no longer reads the error message, then the card was physically locked. If it still reads the error message, it is most likely due to a problem with the SD card itself.
2. Make sure you are using a compatible SD card.
3. Make sure the card is formatted correctly.
4. Make sure it is not time to replace your SD card.
5. Make sure the SD card slot of the camera is free of debris. This should be done with a can of compressed air, such as “Keyboard cleaner”. This can be purchased anywhere office supplies are sold.
6. If none of the above resolves the issue, then replace SD card with a new compatible SD card.
If the above steps do not resolve your issue and your camera is still under warranty, you can get information on how to return your product, as well as fill out a return form, by clicking on the below link:
On the top of the return form write your initials 02 for your warranty code.