When requesting high resolution images keep the following in mind. These images are large, and take longer to transmit. They can only be sent once. If there is a problem during the transmission the image cannot be sent again.
Some ways to help images transmit faster:
- Make sure your camera is up to date on firmware.
- Always format the SD card prior to use by erasing/deleting all images it from inside the camera.
- Use recommended SD cards
- Always keep your data low on your SD cards. Every time the modem transmits images it goes through every image on the SD card to find the next image to be transmitted.
- We recommend having one or two SD cards designated specifically for this camera. You never want to cross SD cards with devices. If the card is formatted to another device the device can have problems pulling images off the card.
- In order to get High Resolution images the images have to still be on the SD card
- After requesting a High Resolution image it will be uploaded at the next transmission