Manual MFH-SP6 and MFH-SP12
These solar panels come with alligator clips. They do not come with a plug that plugs into the unit. Plugs are not available for these solar panels.
Instructions to Install:
1) Screw the T Plate on the back of Solar panel with two screws. (We put extra screws in pack. You can put the extra screws in the other side of solar panel for safe keeping.)
2) Place Straight bracket on the U bolt.
3) Place U bracket around feeder leg and then place T bracket on the U bolt. Make sure the sun can reach it.
4) Put washer, then lock washer and then the nut on U Bracket and tighten it down.
5) Run the wire into the feeder kit and place alligator clips red to positive and black to negative.