Moultrie Game Spy 4.3 Viewer Update Procedure
1. Place firmware onto top level of SD Card without anything else on the card
a. Firmware should read “fwimage.upg”
2. Install fresh full Batteries to Moultrie Viewer
3. Turn unit ON without SD Card inserted
a. The device will prompt “Insert SD Card”
4. Insert SD Card with updated firmware
5. Navigate to the “Settings” menu
a. While in the “Settings” menu, select “Upgrade Firmware”
i. Upgrade Firmware prompt will display
1. Select “Yes”
6. After a short delay (1-3 seconds) the unit will turn OFF
7. Press and Hold power button until unit turns ON, update with progress bar will begin.
a. *IMPORTANT NOTE – If the screen turns white, the update has failed, insert a NEW SD Card with firmware to resume update.
8. After Update is completed, take 1 battery out of the tray and replace it.
9. You will need to HOLD the power button for 3 secs, release and HOLD again until “Moultrie” Splash Screen is displayed.
10. To verify update, remove SD Card, current firmware is displayed across bottom of screen.