Feeder Battery Info
Our Feeders* were made to work with 6 Volt 5-amp Batteries.
Our Feeders will work with the 6-volt 4 amp but there is a big possibility it will stop working.
Using a lower amp battery will cause problems below:
- Feeder will power on, not run.
- Feeder will power on, not run a test.
- Feeder will power on, run the test and not run normal times.
- Feeder will power on, not go through the settings.
- Feeder will run inconsistently
*Excludes the Wildlife Directional Feeder
- Made to work with a 12 Volt 7-amp batteries.
- Guidelines for lower amperage batteries still apply to the Wildlife Directional Feeder