BATTERIES DRAINING/NEW BATTERIES SHOW 00%
- Check to make sure you are using a recommend SD card and recommended batteries.
- Format SD card in the camera.
- Use the delete image function in your camera to format the SD card to the camera.
- Reference your camera manual if you do not know how.
- If you get "err" try at least 3 times.
- Remove the white security strip inside the door, if your camera has one.
- See if the camera has a firmware update available.
- Firmware Update Instructions
- If you do not see your camera listed then it does not currently have a firmware update
If the above steps do not resolve your issue and your camera is still under warranty, you can get information on how to return your product, as well as fill out a return form, by clicking on the below link:
On the return form write your initials 08 on the top of the page as a warranty code.