NOT COUNTING DOWN/ CARD ERROR/ NO MEMORY/ NOT TAKING PICTURES
- Check battery % (If the batteries are lower than 30% it’s possible the camera will not function correctly
- Make sure the switch on the SD card is in the UP position. (UP= unlocked / DOWN=Locked)
- Check to make sure they have the right SD card. (NO MICRO/NO HIGH-SPEED) they can use up to class 10 and 32GB.
- Format SD card (To format, go to delete all photos on camera and select yes) if you get "err" try at least 3 times.
- Change the SD card. (Try the formatting steps again with new card)
- Remove the white security strip inside the door. (Just to make sure it’s not pressing any buttons).
- *one of these options should get the camera working; if none helped something is wrong with the camera.
If you are unable to resolve the issue with the provided troubleshooting I have listed another link for the Return Instructions.
Return Instructions: Returns
- If you are out of warranty please contact us through email and let us know. We will try to get you in a new camera at a discounted price.